Molson Coors Brewing Company Collection
- Reference Number: MCB
- Object Name: Molson Coors Brewing Company Collection
- Production Date: 2005-present
- Level: Fonds
- Admin History: In 2005 Molson and Coors merged. John Molson had founded Canada's oldest beer brewery in 1786 on the banks of the St. Lawrence River in Montreal and in 1873 Adolph Coors had opened the Golden Brewery in Golden, Colorado. In 2016, Molson Coors acquired the remaining shares of the Miller Coors joint venture from SAB Miller to become one of theworld's largest brewers. Prior to the merer, Coors had acquired the England and Wales based business of Bass Brewers and created Coors Brewers Ltd. the UK's second largest brewer.
- Description: Molson Coors has only been in existence since 2005 but some items, mainly advertisements have been placed in the archives at the National Brewery Centre.
- Terms:Brewing and malting
- Related Places:
- Related Organisation:
- Access Status: These records are open to public inspection, although records containing personal information may be subject to closure periods.
- Contact: NBC Archive,
We offer a research and digital copying service. Please contact us below to check the suitability for copying.
Sorry, but this record is not avaliable for the copying/research service. Please choose an item level record.